Our Social Responsibilities
We conduct our business in a way that it has a positive impact on environment and underprivileged section of the society. Our CSR team is supports Leprosy Eradication Programme and Underprivileged Children Education and Vocational Training in association with a few NGO's organizations across India.
Why Choose Us
1. Quality : MAIS Granites offers its customers the best range of Indian Granite. Our quality parameters have evolved over the years to provide reliable and elegant material which last for decades.
2. Color Options :- Our customers have the freedom to choose the colors from a wide range of options available across the Indian Market. As Granite slabs and tiles are natural stones , not all blocks of granite may be exactly the same. We maintain a stock with least amount of variance within the same color and pattern to provide best results in interior and exterior decor.
3. Best Pricing :- Our pricing is based on real time value of the product and not superficially created or opportunity based .We follow a business model to ensure that our end user's budget goals are achieved. We rely on volume and clientele development to create a long term business plan which has been able to meet our pricing objective.
4. Service :- Our customer do not have to wait to speak to the right person and transferred around to multiple desks. We have a dedicated staff for each client for any grievances or discussion to save time and energy.Our Customer Relationship Manager based in the US to support North American English speakers. Any communication through email and escalation are promptly handled..
5. Market Adviser :- Updates and Alerts are communicated to our valuable clients to help them take business decision ahead of time .Extended support and value addition are key features why our customer choose us over majority of players in the market with similar product and pricing.
Quality Policy :- Our primary focus is to deliver what is expected and promised from both ends. We believe it is a part of our job to keep our customer focused on things ahead and not move back and forth on everyday issue with regards to back-end quality or other supply issues.
Our Workforce :- MAIS Granites team members are the backbone of our Company. Without effective and supportive teamwork this journey would not have been possible. Our team members are well aware and continuously updated to ensure we meet our client expectations and our stakeholders reputation.
Factory Visit and Our Location :- We are open for factory visit to any of our two Factory location in Hosur (Tamil Nadu) and Ongoole(Andhara Pradesh) during work hours. Monday - Friday (10 :00 am to 5:00 pm on prior appointment )